- 1 x 500 g packs I&J Light & Crispy Classic
- 2 red onions, cut into rings
- 1 x 400 g can sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 large avocado, de-pipped and cut into chunks
- 10 sundried tomatoes (in oil), sliced
- 10 black olives
- a handful of rocket leaves
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 3 large green or red chillies, seeds removed and sliced
- 15 ml olive oil
- Cook the I&J Light & Crispy portions as per the cooking instructions on the pack. Cut into chunks when cool.
- Sauté the onions in butter and olive oil until the rings have softened slightly.
- Mix the cooked onions, corn, avocado, sundried tomatoes, olives and rocket in a bowl.
- Whisk together the lemon zest and juice, chillies, olive oil, salt and pepper. Pour over the salad.
- Place the salad into a serving bowl and top with I&J Light & Crispy and avocado chunks.
Garnish with chopped fresh herbs.