- 8 I&J Original Fish Fingers
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and diced
- 1 zucchini (baby marrow), sliced
- 1 small aubergine (eggplant), sliced
- 15 ml olive oil
- 30 ml cream cheese, softened
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 60 ml sundried tomato pesto
- a handful of rocket leaves
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Mix the vegetables with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast for 30 minutes, or until cooked.
- Bake the I&J Original Fish Fingers at 180°C for 10 – 15 minutes. Turn frequently.
- Spread cream cheese on one half of a tortilla wrap, and sundried tomato pesto on the other half.
- Place 2 fish fingers on the spread side of each tortilla, followed by the roasted vegetables and a few rocket leaves.
- Roll the tortilla up, tucking the one end in and leaving the other end open.
Serve with the caramelized mushroom medley and the basil pesto guacamole. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.