- 1 x 500 g pack I&J Light & Crispy Classic
- 1 x 400 g packet fresh mixed julienne vegetables
- 6 wraps
- 60 ml mayonnaise
- a handful of fresh basil leaves
- 250 ml crumbled Feta cheese
- 10 sundried tomatoes (in oil), sliced
- Cook the I&J Light & Crispy portions as per the cooking instructions on the pack.
- Sauté the julienne vegetables in olive oil.
- Toast the wraps in a hot non-stick pan for 15 seconds a side. Spread some mayonnaise onto each wrap. Add a few basil leaves, followed by the Feta cheese, sundried tomatoes, vegetables and the fish portions.
- Fold each wrap to create a “pocket” for the ingredients.
Serve with fresh lemon wedges and roasted potato wedges.