- 1 x 360 g pack I&J Fish Bakes Lemon
- 500 ml chopped mixed mushrooms
- 120 ml onion marmalade
- 1 large avocado, mashed
- 30 ml basil pesto
- 1 handful of fresh basil leaves
- Cook the I&J Fish Bakes portions as per the cooking instructions on the pack.
- To make the caramelized mushroom medley: slow-cook the mushrooms in a pan with a generous amount of butter. Once cooked, stir through the onion marmalade and season as needed.
- To make the basil pesto guacamole: mix together the avocado and basil pesto. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream and garnish with the fresh basil leaves.
Serve with the caramelized mushroom medley and the basil pesto guacamole. Garnish with fresh basil leaves.