- 1 x 450 g pack I&J Haddock Medallions
- cake flour
- taco shells
- lettuce, shredded
- rosa or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Dip the I&J Haddock Medallions in warm water just before cooking. Coat them in the cake flour. Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Fry the Medallions over medium heat for 12 − 15 minutes. Turn them occasionally. Break the Medallions into chunks.
- Heat the taco shells in the oven as per the instructions on the pack.
- Fill the shells with shredded lettuce, haddock and tomatoes.
Serve with crème fraîche or sour cream, grated Cheddar cheese, sweet chilli sauce and lemon wedges.