- 1 x 600 g pack I&J FGB Burgers
- avocado pear
- lemon juice
- rosa or cherry tomatoes, chopped and fresh coriander leaves (dhania), chopped
- bread rolls, halved
- lettuce leaves and red onions, sliced
- Cook the I&J FGB Burgers as per the cooking instructions on the pack.
- To make the guacamole, coarsely mash the avocado pear with a dash of lemon juice. Gently mix in the tomatoes and coriander. Season with salt and milled black pepper.
- Make the burgers with the bread rolls, lettuce, onion and FGB Burgers. Top with the guacamole.
Serve with potato fries.